We believe the best way to create real, sustainable, positive change in our families and communities is if the people of Montana own the issues, create the solutions, and enjoy the outcomes. Why? Because this is personal!
Individuals and organizations from across the entire state have joined this movement to elevate the well-being and futures of Montana’s children. We are collaborating and exchanging ideas to help each other; motivating each other; challenging the status-quo; and working with those people of influence, position, and passion in order to create permanent changes for the benefit of our children. We are individuals, community leaders, teachers, daycare providers, legislators, children-oriented organizations, universities, businesses, judges, law enforcement staff… and people like you.
It’s through a grassroots movement of the people that creates lasting change, not organizations. It’s through a grassroots movement of the people that influence changes in policy, not legislators. It’s through a grassroots movement of the people that creates healthier communities, neighborhoods, and families.
So join the movement, and become a change-maker! Here’s how:
- Request a presentation on the Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE) Study for your group
- Learn more about the ACE Study here
- Help your community become an Elevate Montana Affiliate
- Check to see if your community is already an Affiliate, and then get involved!
(just hover over Affiliates, then Current Affiliate Communities)
- Check for upcoming educational events from ChildWise Institute